Skip to main content

Aspiring VA Freelancers, WATCH & READ THIS if you wish to find out HOW TO PREDICT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS!




YouTube: HOW TO PREDICT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS


Aspiring VA freelancers preparing for your first interview? WATCH THIS!

Many think of first interviews with their first possible clients as complicated science.


What if there’s a way to make it less complicated? What if YOU CAN PREDICT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS..?


How? Refer to the 🔎 job ad. Here are examples:


🔎 : Experience with latest AI technology (ChatGPT, text-to-speech etc.)


Q: Are you familiar with AI tools?


A: I have a passion for using the latest AI technology to create engaging content. In fact, I recently started a TikTok account dedicated to it.


✨: Create your own portfolio. Be your first client. 



🔎 : We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator to help us develop our e-commerce brand through TikTok and IG content. Your responsibilities include managing/posting on our Instagram and TikTok, with a focus on short form video content


Q: Do you have experience editing videos to post on social media?


A: I have extensive background in video editing and content creation since I've been doing it for fun since I was student. In fact, I created content for my own social media pages and vlogs, not for clout, but to build a stronger connection with friends through shared memories and experiences. You mentioned you wish to work with someone who has great sense of humor, and understands internet culture and memes— I am young and fun, and I absolutely have the energy for this, and would also love to be able to create content for clout for a change!


✨ : Your relevant work experience need not be in the remote work setting. It can be something you are already doing in school or at work. 



🔎 : We are committed to teaching nurses how to transition into entrepreneurship and have a signature IV Hydration one-day course. We are looking for a multi-talented assistant.


Q: Do you have any relevant experience in the business/industry we’re in?


A: I am, at the moment, supporting a CFO to a holistic wellness gym as an Executive VA. I also have experience working with female entrepreneurs in the fitness and wellness industry. 


✨ : A relevant work experience need not be in the exact business a client is in. It can be in the same industry.


In a panel interview, another candidate related that her mom is a retired nurse, and she’s interested to hear how nurses can monetize their skills and qualifications after they are done working in hospitals. Smart! Might lose that interview to her! 😜


Update: Didn't lose interview to her— woo hoo 🥂




#wfhlife #freelancelife #executiveva #marketingassistant #socialmediacopywriting #socialmediacopywriter #virtualassistantph #wfhfreelancingph  #wfhfreelancing #remotework #worklifebalance #homeoffice #solopreneur #wahmpreneur #virtualworkforce #freelancetofreedom #workanywhere #entrepreneurmindset #onlinebusiness #workfromanywhere #dothrivegrowfreelancing #dothrivegrowwithHF 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Sinigang Na Buto-Buto ng Baka

A few days ago, we went to SM Marilao Hypermarket to buy chicken and cook Tinolang Manok. Everything had been planned for lunch, but when we saw the lot of Buto-Buto ng Baka on sale; we decided to give it a try and cook Sinigang  na Baka.  Sinigang is a favorite in our family (in many Filipino families, actually). My Nanay cooks the best Sinigang na Baboy and Baka. For Sinigang na Baka; she buys from her suki in Meycauayan Market, where she only pays for the beef strips and gets its fat free of charge. Her Sinigang is tasty and sinfully delicious; we're like in Tokyo Tokyo whenever it is our ulam (Unli rice!) My Sinigang na Buto-Buto ng Baka is no match compared to her's, but it turned out very good, too. Buto-Buto is flavorful and is perfect match to my Sinigang's thick sour soup. I'm proud to have cooked it a couple times and to have succeeded each time (which is not always the case, believe me!). Below are the ingredients and recipe for Sinigang na Buto-Bu

OPPO F1s: Valentine’s Dream Date

Before I talk about my Valentine's Dream Date, I'd love to first give you a bit background about who I am and what I do. Who I am can easily be summed up in 4 letters: W-A-H-M. I am a Work-At-Home-Mom doing various freelance writing, admin, social media and design work for clients abroad. I have been in the business for many years. Haven't looked back to my also fun call center life since. I have no regrets about choosing to be home all the time. After all, I am an introvert. I don't really enjoy being in a crowd. They can be overwhelming to me. I also have a 7 year old daughter, and I'm just really thankful I am present in her life and I get to watch her grow up into a happy, beautiful girl each day. I understand this is a privilege not many moms get to enjoy. I love my WAHM  life! I'm going to say this over and over again— I live to be a good mother and homemaker. I believe this is God's purpose for my life. Freelancing helps me achieve this. Working

#CoffeeShopCamping: The Frap Bar, Hotel Lorita

It's not the first time that I tried to work in coffee shops. My 'coffice' search started (and failed) in 2012. There weren't many coffee shops in Bulacan back then, and freelancing was unheard of. It was difficult to find a coffee shop that welcomed remote workers. Fast forward to 2016. Entrepreneur Philippines now features freelancing/freelancers in its articles regularly. Independent contractors come up on Facebook from time to time to share their stories and excitement for the entire world to read. We're no longer unheard of. We're now a community that sparks interest from people looking for jobs or looking into the option of starting a service-based business from home. As for me, that's total of 5 years in freelancing, and just very recently-- in Tuguegarao City. A lot has changed, but the question of whether I will be able to find a coffee shop that will welcome me in their place still stands. Prior to moving to Tuguegarao City, I found